How To Use Top Search Engines To Earn Huge Profits Online
If you want to make money online then you can’t do it without using the Top Search Engines.
Whether you’re engaged in eCommerce, online advertising or even crowd funding, search engines will play a very important role in how successful your online income generating venture will be.
Search engines determine the amount and quality of traffic that your site gets.
Furthermore, they are also necessary for product promotions, link building, social media networking, traffic management and other important processes that will help your online business flourish.
So if you want to know more about the top search engines and what they have to offer then here’s what you need to know.
Google is undoubtedly the largest and most popular search engine in the world, and Google Adsense is among the best online income platforms on the internet. In fact, Google has a 45% lead over the second most popular search engine, Bing. Also, according to a 2012 Com score report, Google accounted for around 69.5% searches on the net, while Bing had 25%. It’s also worth mentioning that Google has an 89% share of the tablet/mobile device search engine market.
Pros Using of Google
1. Google continually offers new improvements to provide better quality results for users.
2. Google offers several great features, such as Street Views for example.
3. Most organizations optimize their sites based on how Google’s algorithms work.
4. Google attracts a lot of traffic; approximately 1,100,000,000 unique monthly visitors.
Cons of Using Google
1. Google will sometimes yield results which are not very relevant to searches.
2. Google’s search functions are tied to the SEO market, which means that Google’s results is more likely to be manipulated by Black Hat SEO tactics than other search engines.
Bing is Microsoft’s attempt at entering the search engine market. It may not be as large or as popular as Google, but it still has millions of users and offers a lot of great opportunities for people who want to make money online. What makes Bing different from Google, however, is that it targets 4 information categories, namely shopping, local, health and travel.
Pros of Using Bing
1. Bing has a lot of search tools. One of the best examples is the Explorer Pane, which allows you to refine your searches. Another good sample is Sentiment Extraction which is designed for product reviews.
2. Bing’s search history offers easy access as well as a good format.
3.It offers great results for searches which involve shopping, health, travel and local queries.
4. Bing offers a table of contents, which you can find in the upper left area.
Cons of Using Bing
1. Bing is a relatively young search engine, which means that although it has a lot of room to grow, it still has a long way to go before it can threaten Google’s dominance.
2. Bings doesn’t offer quality lead generation due to fewer site visitors.
3. Bing’s technical search results are not as good as other major search engines.
Yahoo is powered by Bing, and is the third most popular search engine on the internet. Although it’s no longer as popular as it once was, Yahoo is still a great platform for people who want to make money online. Its a great email provider and is only slightly behind Bing in terms of estimated monthly unique visitors.
Pros of Using Yahoo
1. Search results are well integrated with Yahoo’s network
2. Customized interface allows users to access other search engines without leaving or logging out of Yahoo
3. Yahoo offers personal ads and job sites on its main page.
4. Quality service with regards to targeted display advertising, which is very important for online marketers.
Cons of Using Yahoo
1. Yahoo performance and services are not as competitive as Google’s or Bing’s.
2. Yahoo has fewer search features compared to Bing and Google.
3. Yahoo has fewer monthly unique visitors.
Search engines are an important tool in generating online income, because they are the primary source of traffic for your venture. Therefore, you will need to understand how these platforms work and what kind of features they have to offer.
The three search engines mentioned here are the top search engines in the world. However, they also have different features as well as different monthly unique visitors. So if you plan to start making money through the internet, you will need to understand how each search engine can help you succeed.